**VIOLATION OF THESE CODES OF CONDUCT WILL RESULT IN A TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF SERVICES**
- BE POLITE. We are doing our best to provide a service to our clients. Please treat the staff and other members of the WWCS with politeness and respect.
- BE RESPONSIBLE. Please use your medicine in a respectful and responsible way. Please do not smoke cannabis on the street or by our front door.
- NO RESELLING. NO SHARING. We provide medicinal cannabis for you only. Any reselling or sharing of your medicine is forbidden. If you are caught reselling any products purchased from the WWCS you will be permanently banned from receiving services.
- TRAVEL: Do not take your medicine outside of Canada.
- IMPAIRMENT: Cannabis may potentially cause a temporary decrease in coordination and cognitive abilities, and short-term memory loss while medicated. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if impaired by cannabis products. Be especially careful of impairment when eating cannabis products or using extracts. Do not eat cannabis products before swimming or driving.
- ALCOHOL: Cannabis mixed with alcohol may cause vomiting and nausea. We recommend limiting or stopping your intake of alcohol when using cannabis products.
- IRRITATION: Heavy smoking with no harm reduction techniques may lead to respiratory irritation.
- WITHDRAWAL: There are no significant withdrawal effects when cannabis use is ceased or decreased, however minor restlessness, nausea, and fatigue may be experienced. Symptom relief will also cease or be decreased.
- THE LAW: It is still illegal in Canada to possess, grow, or distribute cannabis. Know your rights and take precautions to avoid the harmful effects of arrest, cannabis seizure, imprisonment and criminal record.
I accept that WWCS makes no guarantees or medical claims, and I hereby agree for myself, my heirs and executors to waive any claims against the WWCS and its employees.
I have read this form and agree to abide by the code of conduct and cautions listed above.
*** World Wide Cannabis Store reserves the right to terminate membership at any time.